Complaint Form

Please help us keep our water resources clean, by letting us know when you notice anyone discharging anything that is not stormwater to streets, or water bodies. This includes when you see sediment in the street (that does not have barriers and protections in street inlets), dumpsters that are over full or leaking, trash, etc.

The following links are storm water pollution prevention report forms to be used by the public. You can use either of these forms to file a complaint. By reporting storm water, erosion and runoff problems, you can help prevent pollution from entering our watershed. Your report may be submitted by phone at (319) 273-8668 or at (319) 273-8606.