Daily Rates & Swim Passes
|Infant 2 & Under|
The Falls: $3.00
The Falls: $8.00
|Adult 18 & Older|
The Falls: $8.00
Available for Purchase at The Cedar Falls Recreation & Fitness Center ONLY
|No refunds will be provided if pool closures or revised hours occur due to staffing shortages or inclement weather.|
|Youth 17 & Under/Senior 65 & Older|
|Child Care Provider Pass|
|Summer Lap Swim/Water Walking Pass|
|The Lap Swim Pass will allow entry to lap swims and water walking at The Falls Aquatic Center and Holmes Jr High pool. It will not allow individuals to utilize the lap lane during open recreational swimming at The Falls Aquatic Center. A season pass or paying the daily rate will allow access to the lap lane at The Falls during these times.|
Fall/Winter/Spring Season Pass
|Youth 17 & Under|
Season Pass Requirements
- All family members must have their photos taken or have a photo on file at the Rec Center prior to using the pass
- Season passes are good for the summer season of the year purchased.
- Individuals listed on the Season Pass form must be your dependents and members of your immediate family, and fit our listed family criteria. If you will be adding a person between the ages of 14-22 on your swim pass, we will be asking for a copy of your tax form to make sure they are a dependent.
- Grandparents and family household guests may not be used on the family pass. Passes will be revoked without refund if found in violation of this rule.
Term Family Qualifications
- Family of 1 Adult and up to 4 children OR 2 Adults and up to 3 children
may be included on the Family Pass. Each additional child will be $10.00.
- The term family is defined by the City as ALL 3 of the following conditions which must be met:
•An adult or two adults who are related to each other by marriage.
•Any child who is related to either or both of the adults by blood, marriage, adoption or legal guardianship, claimed as dependents for income tax purposes.
•All of whom will occupy a single dwelling unit on a regular continuing basis.
•Visiting extended family members may not be included on the family pass.
- A resident is defined as ANY of the following:
•Anyone living in the Cedar Falls Property Tax Base.
•Anyone living in the Cedar Falls School District.