Governmental and Educational Access
The Cable Television Division produces the programs aired on Channel 15.These programs include several regular shows plus special programs and a bulletin board of city events and information.
Channel 15 Program Listing
- Arts Overlook: Art is thriving in the Cedar Valley. It's everywhere. But if you don't know where to look, you could miss it. Arts Overlook is your local arts perspective.
- Cedar Falls City News: News of city projects and programs so you can see first-hand how your tax dollars are being used to benefit you and the community; this program also includes human interest stories so you can get to know the people who run your city a little better
- City Council Meetings: “Live” gavel-to-gavel coverage of the Cedar Falls City Council meetings on the first and third Mondays of the month
- Currents - Up Close: An informative half-hour talk show featuring city divisions, CFU, Cedar Falls community schools, and other organizations that are publicly funded
- Documentaries: Ranging from historical to city operations, the Cable Television Division produces in-depth documentaries
- Fight for Iowa: This show highlights what's happening in Hawkeye athletics at the University of Iowa. From Football to Basketball to Baseball and everything in between.
- Hotline: TV for kids, by kids, and about kids - this program, produced by ALPHA Students from Peet and Holmes Jr. Highs and Cedar Falls High School, features school and community activities from a kid's perspective
- Panther Sports Talk: This locally produced show highlights the athletic programs at the University of Northern Iowa. Stay informed with Panther athletics with Panther Sports Talk.
- Planning and Zoning Meetings: “Live” gavel-to-gavel coverage of the Cedar Falls Planning and Zoning Commission meetings on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month.
- Serving the Valley: a talk show highlighting the many Cedar Valley non-profit agencies.
- Sporting Events: Live and tape-delayed coverage of high school football, basketball, wrestling, volleyball, swimming, and baseball
- Sports Talk - Following the Cats: From football to extreme Frisbee, this show follows the Cedar Falls Tigers and recreational activities throughout Cedar Falls.
- Tiger Rewind: Cedar Falls high school athletic events edited into an action packed highlight package from a recent home game.
- Veterans of the Cedar Valley: This talk show's goal is to tell the stories of local veterans as well as provide information to veterans about programs and opportunities available to them.
Citizens may produce their own video programs for public viewing and submit a DVD or MPEG of their program to the City of Cedar Falls Cable TV Division. The Cable Television Division plays programs submitted by citizens of Cedar Falls on CFU channel 18, CFU 95-5, and Mediacom channel 17.